Senior Creative Designer
iDO is looking for a Senior Creative Designer who has good taste in visual ideas and updated digital design trends.
In this role, you will be responsible for handling key projects (including planning and execution) from key clients of iDO.
50% Ideas/Concepts Development
- Support Design Lead in working closely with Account Team and Planer to get debrief of clients, plan objectives and other requirements about the key message and branding strategy.
- Take part in brainstorming to produce ideas/concepts based on creative briefs.
- Visualize ideas/concepts and interpret them into design/key visuals.
50% Digital Design
- Work closely with the Account Team and Content Team to manage the campaign timeline.
- Create social media designs or videos that are suitable for digital platforms and formats (Facebook, Tiktok, Youtube…).
- Other related tasks may occur upon request.
- Project and timeline management experience.
- Good at visual design skills, layout, key visual, TVC production…
- Good understanding of Ideas/Concept Development, Design, and Ideation.
- Understanding the design formats of social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Banner ads…
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, After Effects…)
- Internal & external idea selling skills. Client communication experience.
- Hard-working. Supportive. Good team-player.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design.
- 3+ years of experience in Advertising/Digital agency.
Please apply via the form below or via email: email@example.com